- experience with Magento 1 and 2: 1 year or more;
- experience in creation and customizing templates and themes (Magento 1 / Magento 2);
- experience with version control i.e. GIT;
- familiarity with Atlassian suite of products (Jira);
Will be as benefit:
- Back end Magento experience
- php based CMS knowledge
- CMS knowledge
- generous and worthy material compensation proportional to the knowledge and skills of the developer;
- financial incentives in the case of additional foreign language skills;
- freedom in the choice of modes of cooperation: flexible hours, distant work, piece work;
- egular salary review;
- official employment at your chosen mode.
- working hours by appointment;
- full legalization and support of the entrepreneur in the course of business;
- English courses;
- ability to change the value of the employment and mode of operation at the request of the employee;
- democratic approach to the work schedule.
- resources and tools for work and professional development;
- comfortable environment.