• DevOps experience at least 1.5 years;
• Experience in Linux administration (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Centos);
• Knowledge of script languages (Bash, or Python or PHP);
• Experience with web-servers (both nginx and Apache);
• Experience with MySQL;
• Experience with Elasticsearch.
• Setup and maintenance of infrastructure for the different servers (client’s and corporate);
• Setup and implementation of monitoring systems (a.e. Zabbix, Grafana);
• Implementation of the server virtualization systems (a.e. KVM);
• Implementation and work on the cloud-based server environment (AWS, Google, etc).
Will Be a Plus:
• Experience with Cloud services.
Will be as an advantage:
• Experience with MacOS;
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes;
• Experience with Redis, Memcache, Varnish;
• Experience with CMS web projects (Magento);
• Upper-intermediate English.
• Fair compensation;
• Flexibility of remote work (after a probation period);
• Paid sick leaves, vacations, day off, free education and further training;
• Well-rounded benefits package (compensation on office parking, gym, insurance, vaccines (COVID-19 or Flu);
• Growth plan and bonuses for additional responsibilities/activities;
• Frequent performance reviews;
• Corporate discounts;
• English and German courses.
We are looking for a talented Middle DevOps Engineer to be part of the team.