WebMeridian is searching for a Magento specialist with a breadth of professional experience with the Magento platform.
We offer a “sweet spot” for a person who, upon hearing the words “Magento developer”, knows that we are talking about him/her and is proud of it.
Type of employment: full-time or part-time, remote;
Workplace – Kharkiv / remote / Ukraine
Layout: experience and understanding of the layout process when creating or customizing templates is required. An additional advantage in the selection of employees will be experience in layout for Magento 2, customization and edits in the subject.
Back-end development: an additional advantage during the interview will be the availability of work experience in:
– creation and customization of modules for Magento 1 and 2;
– development and customization of templates and themes;
– integration of payment systems and shipping methods;
– API integration with inverter account of the goods and orders;
– optimization of the site for improved performance, speed;
-store unloading to ERP and eBay, Amazon, work with the appropriate modules;
-understanding of the principles of SEO for Magento;
-knowledge of other CMS will be an advantage in the selection process.
– generous and worthy material compensation proportional to the knowledge and skills of the developer;
– financial incentives in the case of additional foreign language skills;
– freedom in the choice of modes of cooperation: flexible hours, distant work, piece work;
– regular salary review;
– official employment at your chosen model.
– full social package;
– working hours by appointment;
– full legalization and support of the entrepreneur in the course of business;
– English courses;
– ability to change the value of the employment and mode of operation at the request of the employee;
– democratic approach to the work schedule.
– resources and tools for work and professional development;
– comfortable environment for your pleasure;
– SUCCESS! And professional fulfillment!
Please indicate in the summary time of experience with each technology.
Please provide examples of the work performed: a portfolio or links to a gallery of works.
Please give full contact information in response to this job post!
The contact person for your questions: