• 2+ years of experience in back-end web development;
• Strong knowledge and experience of WordPress CMS (creating custom themes, plugins);
• Experience with Git.
• Technical optimization of websites (Google Page Speed basic optimization);
• Experience creating websites from scratch, collaboration with front-end developers.
• English — Pre-intermediate/ Intermediate.
Will be as benefit:
• Experience with Magento CMS or any other popular PHP framework/CMS.
- generous and worthy material compensation proportional to the knowledge and skills of the developer;
- financial incentives in the case of additional foreign language skills;
- freedom in the choice of modes of cooperation: flexible hours, distant work, piece work;
- egular salary review;
- official employment at your chosen mode.
- working hours by appointment;
- full legalization and support of the entrepreneur in the course of business;
- English courses;
- ability to change the value of the employment and mode of operation at the request of the employee;
- democratic approach to the work schedule.
- resources and tools for work and professional development;
- comfortable environment.